Breakout

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 2:40

Hey guys! :cheers: Ok so I flew to England from Toronto by myself to go to the Breakout convention and meet Rob!!! Although I had my fair share of bad luck while I was there (getting held up at the airport, losing some luggage, pen explosion on my clothes, feeling sick), all the good luck I had made up for it.

Ok so here’s part of my experience amoureux :

First I wanna say that even though I knew this before now its official, Rob is the coolest and sexiest guy on the planet and I've never been so turned on in my entire life. He's kind, he's smart, he's funny, he was such a treat! He really takes the time to connect with his fans, he doesn't rush anything, and I probably can't even do him justice by describing it here, you have to experience it. He has this thing, when he talks to you, he looks gets really close to your face in looks directly in your eyes, its something magical. He hugged and kissed me so many times that I lost track of the number! I was actually counting at first...(I'm a loser). I got to spend so much time with him over the weekend because the convention wasn’t that big, there were a lot of Veronica Mars fans so Rob and I got to kick it one on one, he even took me and Caroline (a friend that I made at the convention) out to lunch at this nearby pub and we talked so much! The pub was down the street from the hotel so the 3 of us had to walk there. I couldn’t believe what was happening, walking on Englands streets, inbetween Caroline and Rob, just the 3 of us. Oh, and at the pub, I sat RIGHT beside him! I could probably write a book about all the things he told me, we covered sooo many topics, quite personal ones, he’s no longer a stranger to me, I really got a sense of who he is. Surprisingly, he also asked me a lot of questions, like what I wanted to take in school, who I live with, what I like to do for fun, etc. I asked him if he’s ever done this with a fan before and he said “no”, so I guess that makes me one lucky honey. It felt so weird when I got home and re-watched some PB clips, I can’t even explain it, but you can well imagine.

I remember the very first time I saw Rob, I was in this big room like a hall with tables everywhere that could sit about 5 people and a little stage in front of us. Marc Sheppard introduced the guests one by one, 2 guys from Veronica Mars, Stacy Keach and finally Rob. When he came out, I was pretty much in a major state of shock and excitement, I was shaking like crazy, I couldn’t believe I was staring at Rob in the flesh!!! After each of the guests were introduced and finished saying a few kind words, we had to go to the “meet and greet”. So basically, each of the actors takes turns coming to sit down at your table and talk to you for a bit. Our table was one of the last ones and I waited for about 1 hour all the while being extremely nervous and excited. Finally I spotted Rob walking towards us and I started to shake with the thrill of being close to him. He was about to sit down in a chair across from me when I said “nooooo sit here!” and I pointed to an empty chair that I saved right next to me. He walked over to my side and sat down next to me and before he could speak and shake our hands, I said, “I am seriously in love with you”. He smiled and said “awwww” and kissed me on each cheeks. I died right there. He asked if I was here for Veronica Mars, I said “no”, he asked if I was here for Prison Break, I said “kind of” and then I said “technically I’m here for YOU”. He then touched his heart and made this “proud” face and put his arm around me. Can you imagine how I felt right then, sitting leg to leg with Rob, so close, we were touching and having his arm around me. Words cannot describe it. Luckily for me, all the other girls at my table were Veronica Mars fans except for one, who was a fan of both but so kinda started hogging Rob (lol) and immediately began telling him how much I LOVE T-bag, he’s my fav character on tv, etc. He asked me why I love Tbag so much and before I could get into detail about it, I grabbed his arm and said “he oozes sexuality!”. He put his arm around me and started smiling and then he began reciting some T-Bag lines in my ear which made me extremely horny. He then began to say that he doesn’t think of T-Bag as a bad guy, he thinks that we are all born animals and we need to be trained to be good and in poor T-bags case, he was trained the wrong way and had an unfortunate childhood. He also thinks that T-Bag just wants to be loved but either way he will never be able to change, it’s been too long and he might be able to do good for a little while but sooner or later he’ll slip.

Now that all happened Friday evening, the rest of the weekend was probably one of the best weekends of my life, it seriously was…unbelievable. I had all these questions in my head but I couldn’t even ask half of them because I was so shocked! It’s like I was completely speechless. And on top of that I was feeling really sick that weekend and believe it or not I think it’s because I was so excited. My system couldn’t take it.

Ok so we talked alot about his career but you guys probably already know all that stuff so here’s a few other things we talked about that I can post up:

-First I wanna say that he is a totally newb when it comes to the Internet, I told him about how I go my forum and how I’m the mod of his board and he didn’t even know what it was, so I had to tell him it was like a message board and then he got it. Then I told him how I have all these banners and icons of him and he didn’t know what that was so I had to describe it to him, lol.

-He was telling me how Went always goes on forums, reads what they say about him and takes it to heart. Rob told him to stop doing this b/c its really gonna get to him.

-He was telling me how confidence is very important. It doesn’t matter if you’re the best looking guy as long as when you walk into a room with your head up and your confident, you’re good.

-He smokes Marlboro cigarettes.

-At the pub he ordered a beer, fish and chips. He bought me a rum and coke and when I finished it, he kept asking if I wanted more and then he asked if I wanted anything to eat but I wasn’t feeling too good so I said “no thanks”. Oh and he’s such a gentleman, holding the door open and paying for you, aww.

-He has a nokia cell phone.

-His wife, Tori, was a casting director and that’s how they met.

-Sharing an elevator with Rob is like being in paradise.

-I told him how I was Romanian and he said "Te Iubesc" to me which means "I love you" and I sorta laughed/shrieked and asked him how he knew that and he told me he was there in 85.

-Films about 8minutes of PB every day b/c they do so many takes affraid .

-I was in the lobby and I was holding McDonalds fries and he walked up to me and started talking to me about what some of my other favorite shows are. I offered him some of my fries and then I told him the shows I love besides PB were Lost and The Sopranos. He told me that he started watching The Sopranos and he stayed up 3 nights trying to get through season 1, he wished he had more time.

-As we all know, he’s originally from Ohio, he said he loves Ohio and he’s proud of being from there and it’ll always be home for him. He now lives in LA (in a normal house not a huge mansion, ya, I asked) and he says that he’s grown to like it b/c at first he really didn’t, he thought everything was so “fake”.

-We were talking about his new “Hitman” movie, which is based on a video game and I told him how I play lots of videogames and I asked him if he played any games and he said “ya I play lots of games” and then started laughing, I guess it was a joke but I didn’t get it so he nudged me and then I started laughing like “I got it”, even though I didn’t. He went on to tell me he doesn’t play much video games but when he was younger he used to play a lot of ping pong and darts. He said it was addicting <dork>.

-When he plays Tbag he listens to Kid Rock and Johnny Cash but in general he loves and listens to all types of music and it plays a really big role in his acting.

-I told him how I got banned from tv.com and how I always say all these dirty things about him.

-When he dies he wants to be cremated and have half his ashes spread in Ohio and the other half in the ocean. He said his family has a little hill in Ohio where they are all buried but after seeing his mother in an open casket when they told him it was supposed to be closed, he said it didn’t even look like her.

-He said Ludacris called his agent and asked if Rob could be in one of his music videos, when Ludacris said they wanted him to play a T-Bag like character, he rejected the offer.

- I told him he’s the coolest and sexiest and greatest actor on the planet and he laughed and said, “Whoa, that’s a lot to live up to” and I said “well that what I think, what more could you ask for”? And he said, “I don’t know, some one that makes good ice cream?”

-Rob agrees that T-Bag gets the best lines.

-In the scene where T-bag says to Mike, “you look so pretty when you’re scared”, it was originally supposed to be “you looks so pretty when you’re scared, I’m gonna light up that leather donut once and for all” or something like that, but FOX didn’t allow it. There were a some other ones but I forgot the exact wording, I was too overf***ingwhelmed.

-I told him he should have gotten 5 emmy’s by now and not just b/c he’s my fav actor but b/c he deserves it. He thanked me, touched my leg and said he was immensely flattered and then laughed and said 5 was a lot. He began to tell me that all this award stuff is like a big popularity contest and if he want him to get an emmy we need to tell that to FOX. He’s gonna be putting a site up soon, where we can vote for him to win the next emmy, so lets do it, guys! It’s not up yet but he said, it’ll probably be called RobertKnepper.net or something along those lines.

Ok now Rob did 2 guest talks, one by himself and one with Stacy. A girl named Robyn who was at the convention too, did a really good job summarizing everything he said so this next bit of information was taken off her LJ: http://bobbinrob.livejournal.com/9661.html?

I’d give you guys pics of him during the guest talk but my camera sucks balls and there are pics on here that people have taken with wayyy better cameras.

So here’s a few pics of Rob and I, this is all I’m gonna show you for now because I look like a brutal dork in the others geek .

This is us at the pub, I'm not looking so good here...haha!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
wondergirl9847
King of Promo
King of Promo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 3:18

WOAH!! That is the greatest fan story EVER!! Congratulations on making an impression on Robert. :) I hope he visits this site sometime. Thanks for sharing your pics.

That man is too gorgeous for words. And you are stunning yourself! No wonder he spent so much time with you!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 3:29

Thank you so much Tricia, for sharing this fantastic experience with us ! You're such a lucky girl !

Wish I was there with you Crying or Very sad Maybe next time !
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 3:43

Awww no problem you guys, it was my pleasure! I feel so grateful for having met him and spending time with him! I don't know what I did to deserve it but I'm hella thankful!

Wondergirl, I sooo agree with you, he is too gorgeous for words and ah, such a charmer. Oh and thanks for the compliment, it was sweet but believe me, if show you some of my bad pics, you would NOT say I'm stunning, lol!

Morrigan, next time there is a convention like this, I'll pack you in my suitcase and take you with me!!! Weeeee!
Muse
Professeur X
Professeur X

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 12:08

WOAH !!!! That's amazing !!

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:
He has this thing, when he talks to you, he looks gets really close to your face in looks directly in your eyes, its something magical.

You're totally right !!

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:
He hugged and kissed me so many times that I lost track of the number! I was actually counting at first...(I'm a loser).

I did it too lol! Embarassed

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us !
norty
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 16:41

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lol

you're soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky! I can't believe that!!!!!
You were in a pub with Rob!!!!!

I have not read everything yet, because at the same time I do a french translation, but I'm going to do it!!

édit: On the seconde picture, we can see Muse!!!
... and on the third too!

Professeur X
Professeur X

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 16:44

norty a écrit:
édit: On the seconde picture, we can see Muse!!!
... and on the third too!

Yeah that's me rob confu 2 Laughing
norty
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:16

I read eveything!
and I say just one thing: WHOOOOO!!

He told you very personel things! rob étonné 2
thanks now we "know" a little more Rob! rob content 5

Dernière édition par le Dim 3 Juin - 20:23, édité 1 fois
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:17

Muse a écrit:
WOAH !!!! That's amazing !!

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:
He has this thing, when he talks to you, he looks gets really close to your face in looks directly in your eyes, its something magical.

You're totally right !!

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:
He hugged and kissed me so many times that I lost track of the number! I was actually counting at first...(I'm a loser).

I did it too lol! Embarassed

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us !

It's no problem! You guys appreciate it more and can fully understand how much of a big deal it was for me because you're all Rob lovers. Regular people don't get as excited about it and they just think I'm bonkers Rolling Eyes .

LOL! YAY! I'm glad I'm not the only dork who was counting hugs and kisses...

norty a écrit:
I read eveything!
and I say just one thing: WHOOOOO!!

He told you very personel things! rob étonné 2
thanks now we "know" a little more Rob! rob content 5

Awww no problem!!!

And ya, I feel so weird now cuz I know him so much better, I don't know, it just feels...different. Nonetheless, I had an awesome time. :cheers:
I'm glad we got to know him better cuz theres things he said that he probably won't be saying in any interviews. He told me a bunch of other stuff but it's really random. Let me just tell you though, he gets some pretty crazy fanmail/gifts. Laughing

Norty: I grouped together messages

Dernière édition par le Dim 3 Juin - 20:26, édité 1 fois
norty
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:29

It's very personel this:
Citation :
but after seeing his mother in an open casket when they told him it was supposed to be closed, he said it didn’t even look like her.
poor Rob... :triste1:

Citation :
he gets some pretty crazy fanmail/gifts.
like what??! rob content 1

Dernière édition par le Dim 3 Juin - 20:34, édité 1 fois
Muse
Professeur X
Professeur X

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:33

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:

LOL No, you're not Laughing
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:39

Muse a écrit:
Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:

LOL No, you're not Laughing

Sweeeeet
wondergirl9847
King of Promo
King of Promo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:46

Citation :
...but after seeing his mother in an open casket when they told him it was supposed to be closed, he said it didn’t even look like her.

I understand what he means about this. Sad

Crazy fanmail and gifts? LOL!!
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 20:48

wondergirl9847 a écrit:
Citation :
...but after seeing his mother in an open casket when they told him it was supposed to be closed, he said it didn’t even look like her.

I understand what he means about this. Sad

Crazy fanmail and gifts? LOL!!

haha, ya, I'll send you a pm...because it's kinda personal and I don't wanna offend anyone or anything like that.
norty
Administrateur
Administrateur

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 21:52

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:

haha, ya, I'll send you a pm...because it's kinda personal and I don't wanna offend anyone or anything like that.
yeah! thinks!! Very Happy

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Dim 3 Juin - 23:36

Tricia_Bagwell a écrit:

Let me just tell you though, he gets some pretty crazy fanmail/gifts. Laughing

I would like to know what is was too Embarassed . Oh no, I'm not curious at all ! Razz
Pocket Holder
King of Promo
King of Promo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Mar 5 Juin - 22:13

Great great i told you, this is like a dream and you are so lucky i wanna meet him one day too, but i live in very boring country so i don't think he'll come again. May be in another convention...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://pocketholder.blogspot.com
Tricia_Bagwell
Cellule 16
Cellule 16

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Mer 6 Juin - 2:51

LOL, you don't live in a boring country, silly head, you probably just think that because you're so used to it...

I was talking to Muse and Morrigan and there are other events he's going to soon, like the Hitman premiere and the Monte Carlo film fest I think...ask them, they should know more about it. Maybe you can check it out. It probably won't be as fun as a convention though but it's worth looking into. Anyways, I hope you eventually live your dreams and come back to tell us all about it!

Pocket Holder
King of Promo
King of Promo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Mer 6 Juin - 9:29

The big problem for me is the years, i'm 17 now and i can't go somewhere alone cuz' i'm under age Sad . My parent are too busy, you know work bla bla, so the only opportunity is to go alone, after 1 or 2 years Sad . I hope Prison Break will be 4 or 5 seasons and Robert will make more conventions in places close to Bulgaria :) And finally my big dream is to visit USA, and if i met there Rob that will be incredibly, but it's not a small country :)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://pocketholder.blogspot.com
Muse
Professeur X
Professeur X

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Mer 6 Juin - 12:19

I'm sure you'll meet him one day ! At a festival or convention, there will be many occasions, I'm sure.
Katey
King of Promo
King of Promo

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   Jeu 6 Déc - 0:33

You are so lucky! That looks and sounds like an awesome experience!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Breakout   

Breakout
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1